- 2002 Pendragons, Kalamazoo Caligrapheręs Guild, Kalamazoo, MI, book
- 2002 Highpoint Printmaking Center, Minneapolis, MN, monotype workshop.
- 2001 Componere Gallery, St. Louis, MO, book arts workshop.
- 2000 Taproots School of the Arts, St.Louis, MO, artist books.
- 1999-03 Peninsula Art School, Fish Creek, WI, artist books.
- 1998-00 Art Workshops in La Antigua, Guatemala, artist books.
- 1997-02 Unitarian Universalist Lake Geneva Summer Assembly, Lake Geneva,
WI, artist books.
- 1990- Minnesota Center for Book Arts, Minneapolis, MN. Lithography,
experimental printmaking, monoprinting, artist book design and structure.
- 1995-97 Hamline University, Minneapolis, MN. Adjunct Faculty, artist
- 1995-96 Below the Surface Printmakeręs Atelier, monotype workshops.
- 1994 Tannery Row Art Center, Napa, CA, Visiting Artist, artist books
- 1993-94 St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN, Adjunct Faculty,
artist books and basic design.
- 1993-99 Minnesota Center for Arts Education, Visiting Artist, artist
- 1993-94 North Hennepin Community College; Metropolitan State University,
- 1992 North Community High, Resident Artist working with advanced creative
writing class on individual one-of-a-kind books of student writings.
- 1987-89 Paperworks, St. Louis, Missouri. Beginning printmaking, lithography,
- 1983-84 St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley, St. Louis,
Missouri. Figure Drawing I, Design I.
- 1983 Maryville College, St. Louis, Missouri. Figure Drawing II.
- 1982 Craft Alliance, St. Louis, Missouri. Children's art.
- 1981 Stephens College, Columbia, Missouri. Visiting Artist in printmaking,
drawing and design.
- 1980 Springfield Art Museum School, Springfield, Missouri. Children's
- 1979 Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri. Beginning
- 1976-78 Washington State University, Pullman, Washington. Art Fundamentals,
beginning and figure drawing.